Wednesday, June 1, 2011

monkey see, monkey do....


Andy's bike (ain't she purty?) needs a little love. A new tire, fluid check, whirly-gig test and a wash. We loaded her up and were chatting about this, that and the other when we looked outside and saw this....Cole loaded up his trike. I had to run and grab my camera. I wanted Andy to strap it in and take it along for the ride...he gave me "the look". You know ladies, the one where you know he's thinking...."sigh,  women.....". Right back at you honey,  like times 10.


Look at you Logan, you daredevil you!


My biker boys. Try to overlook the homeless chic look....the boys insist on dressing themselves and really, what do I care? The queen ain't stopping over anytime soon--the pizza guy can't even find us without calling and being talked through the special directions we give him...where was I? Oh, the plaids and stripes....it fits, it will be in the wash in like 17 minutes, whatever.


Yeah, welcome to life, honey.


See the stroller to the right....Reese is in their letting me know the sun is shining on her and she is less than pleased. Again, welcome to life, honey. Looking good boys....


Mom! You didn't take any pictures of us like this!? Seriously! These are our play clothes people, we're not trying to win any awards here.


This is what Mamma was up to as Daddy loaded up his Shadow. I love power tools.  Power tools make me happy. Can you fault me for counting down the years til all 3 kids are in school and I can power tool til the cows come home....or the bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment