Monday, June 13, 2011

how the heck do i wear these without being on "People of Walmart.com"??


It's a struggle to figure out how to wear these awesome drain bulbs. I am such a fan of the website "people of walmart.com" but have no desire to actually be on it. I wore a loose dress to church this past Sunday...epic fail. It looked like I had big tape measures attached to the top of my legs. I got up for communion and put my hands over them but really.....what a silly sight.


This is the more popular option for around home.


How about this option? I'll just hide them behind my back. People walk backward all the time right? Is that more or less likely to get me stared at?? Any of the options are ridiculous....Had I known I would have sewn a double pouched drain bulb holder. Hindsight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment