Friday, June 17, 2011

4's a crowd...allow me to excuse myself to the couch....again.

Let's play a game. Who's missing from this cozy bed? *sigh*
I love my family. I love watching them sleep....in a non-creepy sort of way. The boys wander in once in awhile and snuggle up. I love it and I hate it at the same time.
See that super large brown pillow? The one my sweet Logan is sleeping on?...that is the one I use to elevate my legs to help me sleep after surgery. SURGERY. Remember, that fileting from pubic bone to pubic bone and stitched back up with gut drain bags hanging down?? I should be in that bed with my legs propped up!
See the larger human on the right? The one with the ring on his finger.....yeah......Dear Beyonce, I liked it, I put a ring on it.....it's sleeping through this take over. I'm gonna go sleep on my recliner.
No, it's fine. It's closer to the door when the dog barks to go out...

No comments:

Post a Comment