Thursday, August 11, 2011

Umm...son, I'm not sure it goes like that.

Logan loves to wear his dad's motorcycle helmet. Nice job, honey.
I didn't want to say anything but yeah....it'a little heavy. Looking good though.
Whenever the boys get hurt they yell "I need a wet facecloth!" We all know that a wet facecloth is like a bandaid...it heals. Well, this is a Boo Boo Bunny made for us by a girl at church. Cole fell while running on the deck and came in wanting a wet facecloth for his agony. Being the lazy mom that I am and knowing that the facecloths were in the laundry basket in the other room I went for the much closer and more bloggable boo boo bunny in the undies solution. Works. Like. A. Charm.
I know, I know the deck is a hot mess. Daddy and I are in a hot debate about whether or not to do a double deck type extention or go straight out from where it is. Sharpen those skills boy because mama ain't payin' full price for labor.
I took the boys to Toddler time at the Library. Yeah....it lasts for a half hour and the boys didn't participate until like minute 24. I'm sure next time they will be tapping their toes and swinging their arms...
I


Minute 23......
Minute 24!!! We have some participation! I will definitely bring them back to let them "move and groove" as requested on the flyer. "Show them the signature Albright moves, babys!!"..........

.........*sigh*.................
Ever since the boys were born I have always said to them "do we wear them on our.....knees?, arm?, head?...etc? It always makes them laugh and Reese is no exception.
Love you, pumpkin butt. Don't worry, the embarrassing pictures won't stop anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. yay! our BooBoo Bunnies made "The Acres" :) Funny thing...I'm looking at that picture going "That washcloth looks funny... it has a nose." Duh.

    ReplyDelete